Let’s Get Your KY Home SOLD! Quick and Hassle-free!
We buy Kentucky houses in any condition. No realtors, no fees, no commissions, no cleaning and no repairs. Here’s how:
This process is meant to be mutually beneficial. We pay for the repairs and selling costs, so you don’t have to! BUT, we have to factor in some kind of profit or it’s not worth the hassle on our end.
- Fill out the form to give us, property information. If you would rather speak to David then give us a call at 502.892.1212!
- We’ll call you and set up a time to see the property. Virtual walkthroughs are available.
- After seeing the property, we figure out how much money we will need to make repairs and how much it will be worth after we pay for all the repairs and cosmetic changes.
- WE MAKE YOU AN OFFER!
- If the offer sounds good to you, pick when you want to close and get a check at closing. If it doesn’t, no problem, maybe we can find another way to help you.
Timeframe: Once we see your property, we’re usually able to make you a fair offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check in a few days!).
Selling Your House Can Be Really Easy
Limestone Investments buys houses in and around Frankfort, Kentucky (including Lawrenceburg, Georgetown, Versailles and Lexington!). We’re able to close quickly… on your schedule, you decide! Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no out of pocket fees. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about having cash for repairs or paying any commissions to a realtor for listing your house (we buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house … no matter how dirty or pretty it is… no matter the location.
See what we can offer you for your house…
“Limestone Investments did what they said they would. Joe and his team took care of all the paperwork and met our timeline. They even helped deal with stuff in the house we no longer needed. I’d recommend them to my friends and family.”
– Jason Harrod [Frankfort, KY]